Stand True Mission Statement and Expectations for Service Volunteers
Every volunteer with Stand True furthers the purpose of "Standing up and Building up" those who serve in law enforcement, fire, or EMT, which is a reflection of our mission statement.
Stand True is 501 (c)(3) volunteer community based organization whose mission is to show support for law enforcement and first responders through a positive visual and unifying presence within the community.
We accomplish this by being a neutral party that supports ‘Standing Up’ and ‘Building Up’ our men and women in uniform through various acts of service.
Stand True stands on core values and the principles and behavior that reflect those values.
Expectations for All Volunteers
• I acknowledge that I support law enforcement and all first responders.
• I understand that Stand True represents a positive neutral presence within the community.
• I agree that the purpose of my volunteer status with Stand True is to further the positive purpose and that I am prepared to assist in accomplishing that purpose.
• I understand that I must exhibit conduct that is consistent with Stand True’s expectations of keeping a positive and neutral perspective in support of all law enforcement and first responders.
• I understand that Stand True has the right and the responsibility to ensure that its mission statement is carried out with the highest standards and is not harmed or impeded by conduct
that is inconsistent with the mission.
• I understand that any of my conduct which is not in keeping with the mission of Stand True will result in the termination of my volunteer status.
*Please note anyone that has direct contact with any law enforcement or first responders (Liaisons, Events), Stand True will require a background check to ensure the safety of all parties.